The Website has gone through many changes and revisions. Some are not visible but add a significant ease of use, and some are very visible. We implemented all the IISA Rules amendments in the past three years into the website.
Please, go, test it, visit it and don’t hesitate to give us feedback on email@example.com
Home page layout – easy to access to main features
Scroll down and enjoy the surf.
- We allow for all distances in under IISA event Pool course to qualify for World Records in categories:
- Overall M/F
- Age Group M/F
- Disabled M/F
- Now we don’t have enough history swim results on shorter distances, but as events continue the world record book will be updated.
- We have added the same for World Championship. All distances swum in IISA World Championship will allow winners the title of World Champion in their distances, M/F category.
- The ICE KM remains our top extreme and prestigious distance.
- The winners of the World Championship 1km overall M/F will receive the title King & Queen on the ICE.
- The IISA competition distances are:
- 1000m free, 750m free, 500m free, 250m free, 100m free, 50m free
- 250m breaststroke, 100m breaststroke, 50m breaststroke
- 100m backstroke, 50m backstroke
- 100m Individual medley
- 50m butterfly
- 4x250m free – country relay
- 3000m free, 2500m free, 2000m free, 1500m free – for water over 5.0C as qualifying for ICE KM or ICE Mile [see IISA qualifying swims table]
- Events – yes, every event [once published] will generate a stunning certificate for each swimmer in each distance swum. The certificates are from IISA and you will see a big red SAMPLE [not paid]. You will be able to purchase the certificates at a small cost per certificate. You can purchase one at a time or a batch of certificates. Once paid the watermark will disappear and you will be able to download it and print it forever.
- Ice Mile – we have new certificates for Ice Mile – they include more info about your swim as well as acknowledge Ice Zero, Extreme Polar, and more.
- Ice Mile process – we allow you to edit your ice mile again and again until it is approved. If you made a mistake. However, the new system is much stricter on information and will not allow you to submit an ice mile with missing evidence.
- You will be able to upload medicals directly in the ice mile application. No more in your BIO.
- You will be able to make payment as part of your application.
- IMPORTANT - We added GPS location and altitude to each swim. it will be an integral part of the swim info. If you want to add GPS location or altitude to past swims [useful, is it was an extreme swim] – let me know.
- IISA SHOP
- We are about to launch a new range of Ice Swimwear – they are frozenly beautiful
- The swimwear will have few men and women ranges for your selection – all come in all sizes including larger ones.
- You will be able to customise the range with your Country Logo, Club Logo and names – for a minimum order.
- The swimwear wear is high-quality, durable and can break any ICE.
- ICE Mile achievements:
- Extreme Ice Mile List
- Ice Zero List
- Antarctica Ice Swims
- Arctic Ice Swims
- Bi-Polar Ice Swims
- Iron Ice Man/Woman
- Ice 7s
- Ice Mile speed records
- Distance Ice Swimming
- Oldest man/woman records
- Ice Triple Crown – Coming soon
- Membership – we have now 4 tiers of membership:
- Warm – support
- Cool – swimmers 50m – 750m
- Cold – Swimmers 1000m
- Ice – Ice Mile
- Go to our new membership page – easy to find swimmers and see your country swimmers in one page. https://internationaliceswimming.com/test/members/
- Rules and Accreditation
- We have placed the latest rules all in one place - https://internationaliceswimming.com/test/iisa-rules/
- We have finalised a new IISA Official Observer Level 1 – this will allow you to Observe Ice Mile and IISA Events.
- We are running a short introduction course in each country starting next week.
- If you are interested – speak to your country chair, or IISA if you don’t have one.
- There is an online exam you will be required to pass.
- From 1-Feb-2022 only Accredited IISA Observer will be able to Observe Ice Mile or IISA events. Make sure you are prepared.
- Last but not the least is Your ICE CREAM – a place where you fund your mail, events, records, certificates and watch IISA TV – out own YouTube Channel [We accept high quality videos of events or interesting swims – prizes will be awarded]
- Oh, yes, you can now login with social media accounts if you can’t remember your login or password.
- We also spent time and effort to make our site GDPR/CCPA/POPI and more compliant.
Please share this with Ice members and friends.
And Be there for the coming IISA 4th World Championship announcement:
You're invited to join a Microsoft Teams meeting
Title: IISA 4th World Championship Announcement
Time: Sunday, 03 October 2021 19:00:00 GMT+2
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Keep Safe, well and See you all in the ICE